- by Barney Davey
Art Print Market Expert Barney Davey Presents a Live Art Print Career Webinar Sponsored by Xanadu Gallery
As a visual artist, you can learn to successfully create and sell reproductions of your original artwork as fine art giclee prints on canvas, paper, and other digital art print substrates.
The plentiful benefits for visual artists who create a successful art print market career include:
- Increased awareness for you and your work.
- Getting paid multiple times from the your original artwork.
- Diversifying your price points.
- Broadening your product line.
- Gaining entry to the lucrative licensing field.
- Selling art into the home furnishing, hospitality, corporate and healthcare markets.
My friend, fellow artist advocate, Jason Horejs, who is also the owner of successful, well-regarded, nationally known Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ, has invited me to present an art career webinar on how to succeed in the print market. Jason also is the author of bestselling art business book, ‘Staving’ to Successful: The Fine Artists Guide to Getting into Galleries.
For your scheduling convenience, the webinar will be presented on Tuesday, May 24 and repeated on Saturday, May 28.
There are just 60 spots for each date and we expect them to sell out quickly. If you want the insight, inspiration and information, you need to act now to reserve your spot!
Tuesday, May 24, 4-6 pm
(Pacific Daylight Time)
Saturday, May 28, 9-11 am
(Pacific Daylight Time)
Jason wrote the following about the webinar in a recent email announcing it:
Barney Davey is a leading expert in the art print market. He is the author of How to Profit from the Art Print Market | Practical Advice for Visual Artists, now in its second edition. He also publishes the highly regarded and trafficked Art Print Issues business blog for visual artists.
This interactive 2-hour broadcast is designed to prepare you for success selling your work in the print market. If you have ever considered entering the fine art print market (and every painter and photographer should), you will find this intensive workshop tailored to your exact needs.
Below a sampling of the powerful practical art print career advice you will learn:
- Insights for creating your best work for the fine art reproduction market
- Making smart informed art print career choices.
- Assessing limited vs. open editions
- How coordinating your marketing magnifies your success
- Creating synergy with publicity, websites, email, and social media,
- Consumer and trade advertising & tradeshows insights
- Getting your giclée prints to market
- How to use a blend of traditional and new marketing tools
- How to create direct distribution, online and alternative marketing
- Why working with galleries is still important
- Finding & working giclée printers
- Learn from the example of top selling print artists
- How spotting trends boosts art careers
- Examining how nearly all genres find success in the print market
You will have time to get your questions answered before the broadcast ends. Participants also will receive a handy resource guide that will include links to artists, references, services and products mentioned during the presentation.
| How it works:
| All you need: PC
Praise for Barney Davey’s book, How to Profit from the Art Print Market
- Seven Questions for Artists Considering the Art Print Market
- Best Ways How to Get Your Art to Market
- How to Profit from the Art Print Market
- About Barney Davey