- by Barney Davey
Marketing art online requires using the best tools in the most effective manner. Visual artists who harness Twitter and other social medial will sell more art.
In the Art Business, Social Media Simply Is an Effective Marketing Tool to Sell More Art.
Regular readers know I am a proponent of artists using social media to grow awareness for their work and sell more art.
While I have a solid understanding of Twitter, I’ve always known there was more to it, if I just had the right information and tools.
At Only $7.99, This Affordable Art Marketing Online E-book Is a Steal!
You can order for your Kindle, or as a digital download e-book from the Payloadz site.You will find it offers great value as it is loaded with deep insight and practical advice for visual artists on how to effectively use Twitter to promote themselves and sell their work.
It is obvious Heidi has given lots of thought on how artists can use Twitter in their art marketing efforts. That she is a successful professional artist herself who has used the same steps she outlines in the book helps to validate her credentials and solid marketing art online advice.
Readers Will Learn the Key Elements to Creating a Powerful Art Marketing Brand Using Twitter
- Profile Picture
- Professional Background
- Follower count
You will learn new ways get more from Twitter by effectively using TwitPic, #hashtags and ReTweets, and how to turn “power searches” into a powerful art marketing tool. Building traffic is a key component of achieving success on Twitter, and you will find useful ideas on how to make that happen for you.
When it comes to social media, you can see from the YouTube video below that Heidi walks the talk in using available tools to promote her book.
Facebook Has a Click Through Rate of 287%. Twitter’s Click Through Rate is a Staggering 1904%.
That head turning statistic alone ought to be enough to help you move towards fully incorporating Twitter into your art marketing arsenal. Here are some other key items that will help you use Twitter to maket your art marketing more robust:
- Why choosing to use the right URL shortener is marketing genius
- How to grow your followers and why you need a large group of followers
- Learn about Twitter Karma and how to use it to your advantage
- How employing automated Twitter marketing tools can make your job easier and your results more dramatic
- How to stay on top of your Twitter marketing by using the TweetDeck platform
- Learn what is the best tool to streamline your Twitter account management, so you can track and easily know who to follow and how to safely unfollow in the right way to avoid account suspension
- The best way to make use of promotional tweets
- How to effectively get the best results and not over do it, which can lead to a reputation for spamming
- How to use RSS to syndicate your Twitter feed
The book is an easy quick read, well worth every penny you pay for it. It will give you a whole new perspective on how using Twitter can be a most effective online art marketing tool for visual artists. Learn from Heidi’s practical advice, which is born from her personal experience, and you are sure to find new succes marketing your art online.
- Can Visual Artists Succeed Without Using Twitter and Facebook?
- Facebook Relents Will Allow Username Change
- 35 of the Best, Free Social Media and Online Marketing Courses
- Straight Advice | How to Market Art Online Now