- by Barney Davey
Success with fine art reproductions is how top visual artists leverage their original works to create a steady source of secondary income from their work.
You have the power to completely control how your fine art print reproductions are produced and marketed. You can use this power to capitalize on art-career marketing opportunities in ways unknown to previous generations of visual artists.
All the information you need to create an enviable art print market career is at your fingertips.
Knowledge is power. Using it wisely gives you a sure shot at success! When you apply dedication and desire to organizing and executing believable, workable plans, you raise your odds for success. By applying the straightforward advice you find here, you will start to take systematic small steps that will build to large returns on your art print marketing efforts
Choose Success! Make Smart Career Decisions.
Use this information for motivation to boost your art career, fulfill your goals, surpass your competition and avoid the typical traps and snares that throw so many unaware artists off the path to prosperity.
Do Not Let Tough Times Dictate the Your Art Career Trajectory.
You don’t have to accept the norm. You can take charge of your career by choosing to learn new ways to market your art. It’s obvious many artists and galleries are on hard times due to our tough economy, evolving market conditions, changes in technology and consumer buying habits. Yet, despite such conditions, there are informed ambitious artists who are thriving in today’s print market. The difference is desire translated to ideas in action.
All the Art Print Marketing Help You Need to Succeed Is Right Here.
My name is Barney Davey—you might know me as the author of How to Profit from the Art Print Market, 2nd Edition. It’s a bestseller on the Amazon.com “Business of Art” category list. The first edition was on the list for six straight years. It also was a selection in the North Light Book Club and has been excerpted in The Artist’s Magazine.
Or, perhaps you have read some of the 500 blog posts I’ve published about the business of art and the art print market on Art Print Issues, my highly trafficked and respected business blog for artists. Since 1988, I have helped thousands of visual artists succeed in the print market though my blog, books, webinars and workshops.
Seven Reasons You Should Buy This Book!
- Diversify your income and price points with fine art print giclees.
- Grow your own loyal collector base — learn new ways to sell direct to them.
- Get useful tips and techniques to sell art online, through galleries, alternative spaces and other sources.
- Learn to coordinate your marketing using social media, e-commerce, websites, email and publicity to create your own loyal customers.
- Employ best practices when working with giclee printers.
- Find print and poster publishers and effectively negotiate with them.
- Get the lowdown on penetrating the licensing, healthcare fine art and hospitality design markets, and much, much more.
Bonus Business Resource Directory! As a visual artist you will love the book’s expanded Art Business and Art Marketing Resources section. It offers nearly 500 listings of marketing companies, products and services to help take your artist career to new levels.
|Testimonial ”I recently was offered a contract from McGaw Publishing (Bruce McGaw) for 13 of my photographs. Your book helped!” — Derek J.|
- Checklist: Best Ways How to Get More from Your Art Marketing
- Top Ten Art Marketing Tools to Transform Your Career
- Seven Questions for Artists Considering the Art Print Market
- How to Avoid Committing the Seven Sins of Art Marketing