Attention New Mexico Visual Artists. Get Your Work Seen and Sold.
Art marketing is a learned process. When you attend my new art marketing workshop on Thursday, June 7, 2012 in Albuquerque, or on Saturday, June 9 in Santa Fe, you will discover innovative ways to get your work seen and sold.
As a New Mexico visual artist in attendance you will learn how to implement the best tools and techniques to set, track and achieve personalized art career goals.
Expect to leave armed with the knowledge and ability to integrate your marketing activities into a scheduled cohesive plan that leads to your desired results. Work smarter, not harder, definitely applies here.
End the Frustration
The difficulty in gaining recognition for their art frustrates many fine artists. Through experience, most know their work sells well when enough appropriate buyers see it. Workshop attendees will learn how to target the right prospects, and how to create and coordinate art-marketing plans designed to reach and influence their best prospects.
Judging the Opportunities Is the First Step
Artists’ success depends on discovering reliable ways to develop consistent sales. With so many choices, finding the most affordable and cost-effective marketing opportunities is difficult. Today’s business climate adds to the challenge. In the workshop, attendees will determine the best marketing opportunities based on a candid evaluation of their skills, resources, and capabilities.
Attendees will benefit in seven ways as they learn to:
- Coordinate their marketing activities to maximize the potential within them.
- Leverage the full power within their websites and blogs.
- Turn their email lists into their most valuable marketing tool.
- Use the power of publicity and press releases to energize their marketing.
- Evaluate social media and online galleries, and use them strategically.
- Create easy, effective ways to ask for and get steady referrals.
- Generate art print sales in the healthcare fine art, hospitality design, and licensing markets
New Mexico Workshop Locations:
Albuquerque – Thursday, June 7 – 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
5401 Alameda Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
Santa Fe – Saturday, Jun 9 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Doubletree by Hilton 4048 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507
Register Santa Fe: