The Internet and Art | Impact, History and Future
Since its advent in the mid-1990’s, the Internet has impacted our lives and our society in unfathomable ways. While the art market hasn’t been left out of the revolution, in some ways it has moved into the new era more slowly than other industries.
Join art marketing and art business experts Jason Horejs, owner of Xanadu Gallery and xanadugallery.com, and Barney Davey to discuss these changes. Learn how the Internet has made profound changes on the art market, and the future of the internet-driven art market.
We will discuss and answer these and many more Internet and art related questions:
- Is the Internet the game changer it appears to be?
- Can artists succeed without having a website?
- Is a blog more important than a website?
- Where does social media fit into all of this digital marketing?
- What is the single most important routine or tasks for artists using digital marketing?
Give Us Your Feedback and Questions Now!
How has the internet changed your life and business as an artist? What would you like to see happen online for the art market in the future? Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register now (free) to secure your spot. Don’t worry if you can’t tune in live, Xanadu will provide you a download link for later listening.