Art Marketing Gifts for Visual Artists
This Post Is My Holiday Gift to You.
Below is a selection of the best and most popular art marketing post published on Art Print Issues posts this year. Additionally, you will find links to every art marketing podcast produced by my good friend, art marketing extraordinaire and broadcast partner, Jason Horejs and me in 2013.
Making 2014 Your Best Year Ever.
A couple of years ago, I wrote a post about how good was the new great. It described a feeling many of us have developed since the 2008 financial meltdown. Prosperity ebbed for many of us afterwards. Certainly, selling artwork was more difficult then than now.
All said; recently things have improved. The stock market has rallied, property prices have begun moving upward, and new jobs are growing. Do these trends translate to more art sales? The situation is better than before, but there is still work to do. The good news is you now have situations favorable for your art career success. This includes the huge factor that art buyers now are more inclined to buy directly from artists.
Your Destiny Is in Your Power.
You have the best tools ever for any artist in any age to promote your work. You have the resources to build personal relationships with collectors and patrons. You have the opportunity to control your destiny. It is in your power. The information in blog posts included here and in the podcasts with Jason and me are linchpins and levers. Commit to finding ways to use them to enhance your fine art career.
Give Yourself a Gift – Start Finding Your 100 Collectors Now.
I will tell you unashamedly and unabashedly that one of the best things you can do for your career is to prioritize developing long-term relationships with your buyers. Further, I believe the information, systems and suggestions in my Guerrilla Marketing for Artists: How 100 Collectors Can Bulletproof Your Career will help you create a credible roadmap for securing your career and making more money while you do it. Guerrilla Art Marketing for Artists Order your copy today. It is a small investment in your art career that will pay dividends for years to come.
Top Ten Art Marketing Posts 2013
- How to Sell Art To Interior Designers
- The Psychology of Pricing Art
- Seven Sins of Art Marketing
- 15 Ways to Make Your Art Career More Successful
- Successful Art Careers | The Art of Slight Celebrity
- How to Sell Art with No Fear Reprised
- Email Marketing for Artists | 10 Ways to Create Content
- Selling Art | Take the Lead | Close the Deal
- Hate Art Marketing? You Are Not Alone!
- Do-It-Yourself Email Marketing For Artists Does Not Pay
2013 Art Marketing Podcast Roundup
- Choosing Marketing Methods to Sell Your Art
- The Internet and Art Impact, History and Future
- Print Advertising Perspectives for Fine Artists
- Personal Branding for Artists
- The Ins and Outs of Blogging For Artists
- The Art of Self-Promotion
- Blogging for Artists
- Networking for Artists Is a Powerful Tool
- Optimizing Your Website | A Discussion for Artists
- Social Media for Artists | What Program Is Best for You
- Grow Your Art Business with Effective Planning and Strategizing
When You Subscribe to My Newsletter, I'll Send You a Free Email Marketing for Artists Course.
Some links in the post may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.