There are plenty of places online where you can pay for social media and online marketing courses. Many of them are excellent. If you are hesitant, on a budget, or just careful with your money, here are some useful, free alternatives.
I included my new Straight Advice: How to Market Art Online e-book. You can grab it for only $5.99, which is the best price for it on the planet. The rest are free—at least as of today..
Some of the free, listed courses are from Udemy. It is a fickle site. It is known to change things without warning so no promise the classes will stay free. My advice is to sign up for them now to lock in the free rates for certain.
One thing that is for certain, if you sign up and take some of these courses, you are going to advance your knowledge. I’ve got a list of Facebook courses I’m getting ready for a future post. In the meantime, get started with your choice of these marketing courses. Your only cost is your time. And, you’d spend it on a paid marketing course, too.
If you have taken any of these courses, or if you do after reading the post, please take the time to comment on the quality and your perception of their value. We’ll all benefit from each other’s experience.
Here they are:
- Academic Earth: Free Online Lectures and Courses for Marketing
- Alison: Diploma in E-Business
- Alison: Diploma in Social Media Marketing Course
- Constant Contact’s Social Media Quickstarter
- Convertkit Complete Guide to Email Marketing
- Copyblogger Internet Marketing for Smart People Email Course
- Coursera Develop PR Strategy in a Digital Age
- Coursera Introduction to Marketing
- Coursera Manage Your Social Strategies
- Coursera Marketing in a Digital World
- DS 106 – Digital Storytelling
- EDX: Digital Marketing, Social Media and E-Commerce for Your Business
- EDX: Reputation Management in a Digital World
- Get Drip 7-day Crash Course on Email Marketing
- GFC Learn Free: Social Media Courses
- Google Online Marketing Challenge
- HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Training Programs and Certifications
- Khan Academy: Online Digital Marketing Certification Course
- MailChimp Email Marketing Field Guide
- MIT Entrepreneurship Courses
- MIT Open Courseware: Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Online Marketing Institute: Email Marketing Courses
- Other Coursea Business & Marketing Online Learning
- Straight Advice: How to Market Art Online
- Udemy: Advanced SEO: Tactics and Strategy
- Udemy: Closing The Gap Between Marketing & Sales
- Udemy: How to Make a Cool Animated Demo Video for Free
- Udemy: Marketing on YouTube
- Udemy: Instagram Marketing: Quick Growth Hacks for Beginners
- Udemy: Marketing on Instagram
- Udemy: Marketing on LinkedIn
- Udemy: Marketing on Twitter
- Udemy: Video Marketing Scholars – Mini Course / Orientation
- Udemy: YouTube Marketing: Video Marketing Made Easy
- WordStream’s PPC University