Discover Art Print Market Career Opportunities
Xanadu Gallery Presents a Live Webinar with Barney Davey
If you want to gain inside info about how the art print market works, and if you and your work are right for it, you are in luck.
Sign up to participate in a 2-hour live art print market success webinar today.
This interactive 2-hour broadcast is designed to prepare you for success selling your work in the print market. If you have ever considered entering the fine art print market (and every painter and photographer should), you will find this intensive workshop tailored to your exact needs.
Here are five examples of the powerful, practical career advice you will learn:
- Insights for creating your best work for the fine art reproduction market.
- Making smart informed art print career choices.
- Assessing limited vs. open editions.
- How coordinating your marketing magnifies your success.
- Creating synergy with publicity, websites, email, and social media.
Get the lowdown on getting your giclee prints to markets
- Finding & working giclée printers.
- How to use a blend of traditional and new marketing tools
- How to create direct distribution, online and alternative marketing
- Why working with galleries is still important
Learn from examples of successful print artists
You learned many of the best techniques from studying the most talented artists in your field. It is no different when it comes to learning about how to build a successful art print career.
You will find out how spotting trends boosts art careers with tips on where to find them. Dispel myths about how only some kinds of art, or genres, are the ones that sell well as art prints.
Webinar download and resource guide included free with your registration
Participants will receive a complete download of the webinar for future reviews. You also will receive a resource guide with valuable links to art print market resources.
Join in the interactive Q&A to get your questions answered before the broadcast ends. Participants also will receive a handy resource guide that will include links to artists, references, services and products mentioned during the presentation.
Register Now! Only $29.95!
Choose either Tuesday, February 12 from 4 pm – 6 pm Mountain time, or Saturday, February 16 from 9 am – 11 am Mountain Time.