- by Barney Davey
Now Is the Time to Take Control of Your Career
I don’t know how you feel about securing your art career by building direct relationships with repeat buying collectors, but to me, that’s a pretty good definition of a perfect strategy.
If you are interested in ‘fast tracking’ your way to building an art career that will thrive in any economy by implementing a results oriented marketing plan, then you’ll want to read every single word in this message. Here’s why…
Your Future Is Too Important to Entrust to Anyone Else.
The Internet and evolving consumer buying habits have forever changed how art and almost everything else are marketed and sold. Old school ways of getting art seen and sold are not as effective as before. Meanwhile, unlike previous generations, you have the tools and market conditions to build a bulletproof art career where you call the shots and reap the rewards.
Guerrilla Marketing for Visual Artists – It’s All about Your Success
Please consider taking part in this new interactive live webinar. It is about your success and ultimate freedom as an artist. Imagine learning how to master affordable art-marketing strategies that actually work!
For artists who read my books and blog posts, or have taken my other workshops, or listened to the regular art business and art marketing podcasts presented by my good friend and colleague, Jason Horejs, and me, you know I am a wellspring of ideas on ways to help artists succeed. Someone once said trying to capture and use all those ideas was like trying to drink from a fire hose. Realizing this, I will focus on making sure you get these three key takeaways.
Keeping It Simple – Three Art Marketing Ideas
While I guarantee you will get your full money’s worth of powerful concepts by taking my webinar, I want you to focus on coming away informed and inspired and ready to take effective action on these three strategies. That’s because I know when you do your career will soar:
- GOALS – Define your most practical and profound art career goals. This webinar is neither the place nor is this right time for pie in the sky, wishy-washy hopeful platitudes. You will concentrate on setting realistic career and life changing goals that become attainable as you take orchestrated, incremental steps to achieve them. Your available resources will factor in determining your specific incremental steps.
- PEOPLE – You sell your art to people. The more you directly sell to your collectors, the better and faster you secure your art career. There are two kinds of people who will further your career – buyers and influencers. Your fast track success happens when you research to determine specifically whom these people are and then target them with effective marketing messages and powerful networking strategies.
- SYNERGY – There are countless ways to market your work through traditional media, such as print advertising, publicity, press releases, direct mail, and much more. When you add digital media to the mix including websites, blogs, email marketing and social media, the list seems unmanageable. Synergistic marketing is about wisely blending a select mix of your marketing resources. You will use them for sending a variety of overlapping, poignant messages, which will create a positive compounding effect on your targeted audience’s desire to buy your work.
It Comes Down to Great Art and Effective Marketing Touches
I can’t teach you how to make fantastic art. You already know how to do that.
You can learn how to use guerrilla art marketing strategies that will put you in control of a thriving career. Just as guerrillas use skirmishes instead of full-fledged battles, you will find employing marketing techniques specifically tailored to your business are the best way to get your art seen and sold.
Smart Marketing – Not Expensive Marketing
On average, it takes 7 – 10, or more, marketing touches to move a prospective buyer from interest into taking action. For this reason, implementing a guerrilla marketing master plan is the smart way to get new buyers without busting your budget. Creating a bulletproof art career comes down to consistently using the best guerrilla art marketing tools and techniques to present your art to your best prospects with just the right amount of focused touches.
- Art Careers | The Art of Self-Promotion
- Art Marketing Mastery Makes the Best of Your Career
- The Best Ways How to Manage Your Career Expectations
- Successful Art Careers | Marketing Art Effectively | Part Three