Art Print Issues Wishes You Happy July 4th – 2011 Half-year Review
The July 4th weekend is a time to give pause and celebrate our independence as a nation. It also is a great time to reflect on the past six months. With that in mind, here are some of the notable Art Print Issues posts through June.
We are celebrating Independence Day this weekend in the USA. It’s a long holiday with mix of patriotic honoring of our past and time with family and friends. Some of the fireworks displays around the country are phenomenal. And barbeques everywhere will be getting in overtime with all manner of great home-cooked meals.
This long holiday weekend makes for a great time to reflect on the past six months. We sometimes get so caught up with the now, we don’t make time to take note of where we have been. Surely blog posts and useful information flies by faster sometimes than we can catch it.
JOIN TODAY: bdavey.co/free
To help make sure you didn’t miss some good stuff here, I’ve put together ten notable Art Print Issues posts through June 2011.
Enjoy Your Holiday, Travel Safe and Be Well. Best Wishes!
- 10 Questions about EBSQ Art ~ the Online Community for Self-representing Visual Artists
- Visual Artists Using Fine Art Giclee Prints to Create New Markets
- Crossroads: Artists Finding Happiness in Obscurity
- GicleeBusiness.com – Digital Fine Art Printing & Art Business Directory
- Is Good the New Great in the Art Business?
- Transforming Art Marketing
- How to Write a Press Release for Artists
- Digital Arts Studio – a Giclee Printer Profile
- How to Sell Art, Make Money and Be Happy
- Visual Artists Rock How Your Art Is Defined
The next six months portend to be both busy and exciting for me. I am looking to break new ground professionally and personally by year’s end. It’s my hope for you that you have your own plans to advance your goals and your career. I will do my best to keep fresh ideas, marketing insights and identifying industry trends to help you.
Blog Post Ideas and Guest Bloggers Welcome!
If you have your own thoughts on topics you would like to see covered in Art Print Issues, please let me know. I am also looking for guest bloggers to offer new perspectives to the blog. Click here to get my contact information. The more details you provide when you contact me, the better we’ll be able to work together.