The Best Posts of 2017 & How to Know What Artists Like
Whew! This year flew by for me. I bet it did for you, too. And, I didn’t end up where I planned for in late 2016. Life gets in the way, and priorities change. I’m looking forward to the New Year! It’s my goal to help artists and myself make it the best year ever!
Some Very Popular Posts in 2017
To find out what artists like, I find my Google Analytics program a helpful and accurate gauge of interest in the 50+ posts I publish each year. Here are ten of the most popular Art Marketing News posts from the last 12 months:
- How to Price Art
- Direct Patronage
- The Truth about What Kind of Art Sells Best
- Top Ten Art Marketing Tools to Transform Your Career
- How to Avoid Committing the Seven Sins of Art Marketing
- How to Make a Successful Art Business
- How to Sell Art To Interior Designers
- Do You Know the Worst, Good, Better, Best Ways to Sell Art?
- Wyland’s Book “Don’t Be a Starving Artist!” Get Your Brand New Free Copy
- Art Careers | The Art of Self-Promotion
Some Things Rarely (Like Never) Change
One thing that didn’t change is my commitment to you and all the fine artists who follow me. I’m dedicated to helping you grow your business. That’s a tall order because the skill sets and experience represented in my followers runs from just getting started to I’ve been at this successfully for a long time.
The wide range is why I’ve developed a range of online training courses to help fill your needs. Here are the three core products going from basic, intermediate, and advanced topics and experience:
- Art Business Basics – Everything about the Art Business ALL Artists Need to Know
- How to Find & Connect with Art Buyers Workshop – The Artist’s Guide to Building Relationships with Patrons that Makes Selling Art Easy
- Art Marketing Mastery Workshop – The most comprehensive marketing advice on how to create a long-lasting, prosperous art career!
There are six other courses you can review at MyMarketingCourses.com.
Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever!
My strong recommendation is to grab the best deal I’ve ever offered artists. You get all nine of my art marketing courses, plus a new one in 2018, and a one-hour private consultation with me for a crazy low price. Plus, you are grandfathered with lifetime access to all the courses for a small one-time price.
You won’t find a more comprehensive art marketing training anywhere for any price, much less what you’re getting on this deal at 75% off the full value of the courses and consultation.
Act Now While You Can!
This offer closes on December 18. I’m taking off Christmas and New Years. In January, all new members will pay a monthly recurring fee to access parts of these courses. And, they will pay the full price of $250 per hour for private consulting with me.
All the Best in 2018!
Wishing you great success in your career!
PS. Thank you for your interest in my blog and my art marketing training. I’m here to help you. I’d love to hear how you are doing!