Tools for Artists to Manage Marketing Art Challenges
Marketing art is hard. Whether you’re an experienced pro or just starting out, you recognize there are hurdles to getting your art seen and sold. You should know you’re not alone. Being an entrepreneur of any kind is a trying test to find and keep customers.
There Are Many Ways to Help You Get Your Artwork to Market
As an artist who wants to sell your work, you have terrific options available right here. No matter what level of experience you can find help to learn how to get your work to market on this site. The Art Marketing News blog is a treasure trove of art business and art marketing advice. There are 600 posts devoted to helping artists all freely available.
The Search Box Is Your Marketing Art Friend
Use the search box on the bottom of any blog page to dig for specific topics. Try searching for “how to sell art” or “selling art at shows” as starters.
Four Ways for Artists to Get More Assistance with Their Art Marketing
Looking past the hundreds of posts in the blog archives, you will discover these useful ways to help you with your art marketing efforts. You can learn more about each on the Art Marketing News homepage. There you will find short videos on these marketing services for artists:
- Pro Artist Path – an unrivaled, comprehensive, full-service art marketing program. Designed for experienced artists who have the time, desire and resources to put this career-altering program to work. I work closely with artists to touch on and develop every aspect of their marketing.
- Art Marketing Courses – for artists who desire the same deep level of all-encompassing art marketing of the Pro Artist Path, but who want or need to tackle it as a self-paced, DIY program, this is the perfect solution.
- Sales and Marketing Automation for Artists – if you are ready for this unique program it will help you automate your marketing. It starts by building the best possible lead magnet opt-in offer possible. Now with a growing list, you begin using sophisticated, yet affordable and easy-to-use marketing automation tools to segment your list. That way you can communicate with each contact in the most intelligent, respectful, and impactful manner.
- Art Business Mastery Courses –this reserve of knowledge contains dozens of must-know art business topics. Young and new artists will find the resources indispensable to help them understand art business nuances and the best ways to get started in the art business. All artists will tap the resource gem and comprehensive nature of the courses to guide art career decisions. Best of all, it’s free to join using this link bdavey.co/free
Beyond these resources, you can access my six books on art marketing. All are available on Amazon Kindle where they are priced to make them affordable for any artist. Four of them are also offered in softcover format.
Bragging Rights and Self-Promotion
When it comes to spreading the word about your business you must rely on yourself first. I’ve written about self-promotion many times, including these posts:
- Learn How to Use the Best Ways for Artists on Self-Promotion
- Art Careers | The Art of Self-Promotion
And, I would be remiss to not show you this screenshot from the Amazon Kindle “Business of Art” best sellers list. The algorithm that controls the list updates hourly. As such, the best sellers rank changes constantly. Regardless, it’s a rare feat to get one book in the Top Ten. In this instance, I managed to get five in the Top Ten all at the same time. Some of those books are published years ago. I like to say the information I provide for artists is evergreen. This screenshot supports that brag if I say so myself.
Lastly, if what you need is one-on-one consulting for any career or marketing aspect, I’m here to give you my insights, experience and, best advice. Learn more about how you can get solid advice from me on this private consulting link.