Networking for Artists Podcast Recording Available Here
Networking for Artists Is a Powerful Tool.
The Networking Podcast Recording Is Live — Tell Your Friends!
Join Jason Horejs, owner of Xanadu Gallery, and me for a free podcast on networking for artists. We’ll talk about how any artist can use networking techniques to target their best prospects.
Blindly sending out messages to strangers, or just working on getting Facebook friends and Twitter followers without a strategy is not the best use of the limited time any artist has to do marketing.
I Get By with a Little Help from My Friends
One of best Beatles’ songs ever was “I Get by with a Little Help from My Friends”. It is a great metaphor for thinking about how you can use networking to propel your career. Every successful artist has been helped along the way by benefactors. You do not have to wait for them to find you when you can work at finding them.
Learn New Ways You Can Use to Become Known to Your Best Prospects
Discover how to identify patrons who can help your career, and how to network through your contacts to get a introduction to them. Learn easy, effective ways to ask for help in reaching those who can help further your career.
Here Are the Podcast Details
Let Us Know You Are Attending
Do You Want to Post Questions in Advance?
During the broadcast we will discuss:
- What is networking?
- Why networking?
- Where to network?
- Whom to target with your networking?
- No to business cards.
- What to bring when you network.
- How to make a good first impression.
- Have and elevator speech.
- Referrals – norm of reciprocity
- Givers gain.
- Follow up.
- Becoming slightly famous – public speaking.
- Get Your Best 25 Tips How to Make Networking for Artists Success Here
- 5 Reasons Networking Rockets Art Careers
- Personal Branding | Why You Should Care About It | Free Podcast
- Learn How to Use the Best Ways for Artists on Self-promotion
Join the Art Marketing Mastery course. You’ll learn tips and techniques to find your ideal buyers and how to connect to them.